Sunday, April 6, 2008

Awakenings

gets easier, you don't think it will but it does

let me know if she catches anything else

i hope it will bring him back from wherever he is

what is it here for him after all this years
you-- you are here

when you wake up in th morning it will be the next morning.. promise

hello, my name is Leonard, it has been explained to me that I have been away for a quite sometime...I'm back

Dr. it is a miracle

I feel old and I feel i am swindled that is what i feel

I know it is not 1926, I just need it to be

When my son was born healthy, I never asked why I was so lucky. What did I do to deserve this perfect child, this perfect life, but when he got sick you can bet I asked why, I demanded to know why. why was this happening.

Stop this please, stop this, can't you see my son is in pain.

Sara :I worked ... had friends over,went dancing. That is about it.
Leonard : That is great. I have never done any of those things.
Sara :You will
Leonard : They will never let me out of this place... and they should not.
I am still not well ...as you can see. I feel well when I see you. I will not ... see you anymore. I just want to say goodbye.

You told him I was a kind man.
How kind is it to give life ...only to take it away again?
It is given and taken away from all of us.
Why does that not comfort me?
Because you are a kind man.
Because he is your friend.

The reality is ... we do not know what went wrong any more than we know what went right. That the human spirit is more powerful than any drug. That is what needs to be nourished. With work, play, friendship, family. These are the things that matter. This is what we had forgotten. The simplest things.

No comments: