Friday, July 31, 2009

Movie Time

Touching, comedy and drama that makes you rethink about some stuff in your life.














1991 production for a great couple.

Romantic and got one question into my mind, if we loved somebody shall we wait that much till we get her/him to feel the same towards us? or at least give him/her enough time to pass his internal barriers?

Johnny (Al Pacino) had all the patience in the world. I quote this from the movie.

Johnny: I know I can't the make the bad go away. You're right, I can't. But when the bad comes again, I am gonna be next to you.

Johnny: You don't have to be afraid anymore.
Frankie: I am. I'm afraid. I'm afraid to be alone, I'm afraid not to be alone. I'm afraid of what I am, what I'm not, what I might become, what I might never become. I don't want to stay at my job for the rest of my life but I'm afraid to leave. And I'm just tired, you know, I'm just so tired of being afraid.



A real story of the life of John Dillinger a reputable bank rober. He ropped 24 banks at least :)

Very nice and well done. Some what voilent, but acceptable as it is talking about a gangster.

Johnny depp is amazing.

No comments: